1960 Buick Electra 4 door hardtop 124,000 original miles 401ci V-8 engine runs good. Full powered- Steering, brakes , windows and seats Automatic transmission Original AM radio Goldilocks has been garaged kept for over 33 years and will be a great project car. All the parts are on car. Goldilocks needs someone who will give it the TLC I have for the past 33 years. Goldilocks needs a new headliner, although the one in there is ok. I have the metal molding for the rocker panels, but the tip(arrow) as I call it, for the right side is missing and believe me, it is a hard piece to locate.The Body By Fisher original moldings on the rockers I need but also for a younger person to search for. I have been as far as Phoenix, Az. The right rear tail light is seared and melted a little because my daughter did not know that you cannot put a frozen turkey in boiling oil. The right side windows are cracked a little.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door