3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1971 Pontiac Lemans Sport This car has the original buildsheet. Very attractive Lemans Sport two door hard top is exactly as it wasborn. Its a Lucerne blue, with a Camaro white vinyl top. The power isdelivered by the original 350 CI V8 mated to the original TH 350 3 speed automatictransmission, with cold air condition, wheel opening moldings, body sidemoldings, deluxe steering wheel, power steering, power brakes riding on a setof Rally wheels with steel belted radial tires and its absolutely gorgeousfrom any angle. The car is rust free, body panels, floor panels, frame etc. nobad news anywhere. The interior is close to perfect, paint and trim chrome ect.Shows extremely well. This is the proverbial turnkey condition car, ready to bedriven and enjoyed, taken to car shows. The car will not disappoint. Check outthe modern pioneer sound system, which is hidden in the glove box. The originalwheel covers are included as well.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door