516 E. Bristol St
Elkhart , IN
1932 Ford 3 Window 2-door 3-Window All-Steel Deluxe Original Restored V8
$99,995 Elkhart, IN
UN-CUT, NOT CHOPPED!
BANJO STR WHEEL
Item Location: ELKHART, IN
WOWS VERY RARE, ALL STEEL!, EVERYTHING, FORD 3 WINDOW "LIL DEUCE COUPE!
SPECIAL PRICE REDUCTION. MEGA BUCKS INVESTED, MY LOSS, YOUR GAIN
NOW ONLY $99,995!
FIRM NO TRADES
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
I OWN THIS MECHANICAL MASTERPIECE,
IT IS FRESH FROM THE FAMOUS JOHN STALUUPI CAR OF DREAMS COLLECTION, HE OWNED IT MANY YEARS.
HAS IT ALL
Exterior ColorTANGERINE PEARL
Interior ColorBEIGE LEATHER
Engine SizeBIG GM 454 C.I.
- Beautiful 1932 Ford 3-window coupe with an all-steel body
. Tangerine pearl with custom beige interior and trunk
. GM 454/450hp OHV V8 engine, block hugger headers,
Turbo 400 automatic transmission
and aluminum heads
. Coilovers front and rear SEE PHOTO
. Front rack & pinion steering with tubular upper and lower control arms
. Triangulated 4-bar with Ford 9" rear.
Welded stainless exhaust,, see photo
power brakes and power windows,
tilt polished aluminum steering column,
rare crank-down rear window , by Henry Ford himself, in 1932
and 3-piece hood with side louvers.
A stunning, all-steel Street Rod. From the John Staluppi Cars of Dreams Collection.
Thanks for looking
Call or text Ray now 574 849 5323
Ad Number: 140190
SEE 2ND AD HERE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
32 FORD 4 DOOR IMMACULATE FLATHEADMTR REDUCED 26K
No Eastern Area , OH
85 MB RDSTR/COUPE SL 380 IMMACULATE REDUCED $13K
Portage N East Ind A, IN
1977 LINCOLN MARK V - $13000 FIRM REDUCED
50 FORD VERT. BUILT DRESSED FLATHEAD V8 REDUCED
Michigan City, IN
1956 Ford Parklane IMMACULATE REDUCED 35995 FIRM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door