20950 Rogers Drive
What a great 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Sunliner Convertible! 50's Convertibles will always be in demand and this beautiful Ford Sunliner is a sure cruiser. This prime example of a 1957 Fairlane 500 Convertible is powered by the ever reliable 292 Ford V8 engine. With a Ford-O-Matic Automatic Transmission and Power Steering, this Fairlane 500 is an easy and enjoyable car to drive. This '57 Sunliner is nicely finished in Colonial White and Flame Red two-tone paint. The chrome, gold accent trim, and brightwork is also in excellent condition. This 1957 Ford sits on 4 whitewall bias ply tires with factory wheel covers and has a rear mounted spare tire Continental Kit. Matching fender skirts are included with this '57 Fairlane 500 Sunliner as well. The white vinyl power assist convertible top is in nice shape and goes up and down with the push of a button. The white and red vinyl bench seat interior looks great and is in fantastic shape. If you're looking for a great looking and easy to drive 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Sunliner, this is the car for you!
*292 V-8 - 212 h.p.- Original Configuration
*Ford-O-Matic Automatic Transmission
*Finished in Colonial White over Flame Red two-tone
*White/Red Vinyl Bench Seat Interior
*Power Assist White Vinyl Top
*Continental kit spare tire
*Factory Radio, heater, and electric clock
*Fitted with rear fender skirts and wide whitewall tires
*Full Factory Wheel Covers
*Dual Outside Chrome Mirrors/Front Bumper Guard
*Odometer reads 21,305 miles.
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door