1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1961 Pontiac bonneville convertible.......rare 4 speed tri power. . . . . Phs docs.......lots of paper work......shelltone white with a ivory convertible power top. . . . Leather silver ivory and blue interior. . . . Loaded with options. . . . Detailed 389 engine. . . Tri power. . . . Dual exhaust. . . 4 speed manual trans. . . . Saf-track rear......power steering.......power brakes. . . . ez tinted glass .....rear speaker.....am radio. . . . Windshield washer. . . Back -lights.....utility lights. . . Spot light. . . 8 lug wheels. . . . Excellent paint bumpers and stainless. . . Runs drives and shifts like new. . . . We offer collector auto loans and world wide transport.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door