Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1926 Ford One-Off Woody is a custom like no other that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys and everything pictured on her goes with her. Titled as a 26 Ford, with 32 glass fenders, power is supplied by a 350 GM crate motor with Edelbrock intake and carburetor, MSD ignition, header and all performance parts backed by a 200R over-drive automatic transmission for easy handling. Drop axle front end, Ford 9 rear end supported by a 4 link, and ABS power brakes. Stitchcraft custom interior, Banjo wheel, Lokar shifter, Classic Instruments and gauges, GPS navigation, Clarion Sound system with 4 speakers with big bad woofer in rear, XM radio, LED outer door Tiki lights, LED lights on motor, LED lighted surfboard on rear, and LED interior lighting all set her aglow at night. Custom Bamboo surf rack tops her off just right. Offered at $32,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1929 Ford 2 Door Sedan All Steel Excellent
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
1929 Ford Sedan All Steel 1000 Break In Miles WOW
1955 Chevy Post LS3 430HP Art Morrison CHassis
1939 Studebaker L5 Pick Up 1 of 25 Made
Orange , CA
1937 Ford Cabriolet Stunning Street Rod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door