20950 Rogers Drive
This 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Sunliner is made for cruising. Powered with a 312 V8 engine and a 3 Speed Manual Transmission you'll enjoy a smooth ride with the comfort of power steering as well. The odometer reads 18,367 miles on this Fairlane. The two-tone Flame Red and Raven Black exterior paint as well as the gold trim is in beautiful condition. Wide white wall tires add to the 50s flare of this '57 Ford Fairlane Sunliner. The Chrome, Trim and Brightwork on this car are in nice condition. The interior details are done correctly and everything is as it should be for a well restored car. The red and white vinyl bench seat interior is in excellent condition and shows quite well. With the push of a button one can drop the Black Canvas top and enjoy the ride and the feel of an open air convertible. One would be hard pressed to find a nicer color combination for a '57 Ford. So if your collection is in need of a great 50's Ford Convertible or if you have always dreamed of one we have a great opportunity for you right here at Ellingson's in Rogers.
*245 hp, 312 cu. in. "Thunderbird Special" V-8 engine
*3 Speed Manual transmission
*Fitted with rear fender skirts and period-correct wide whitewall tires
*Factory Power Steering
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Black Canvas Power Assist Top
*Dual Chrome outside Mirrors
*Correct Factory Interior/Bench Seat
*Aftermarket Am/Fm/Cassette Stereo
*Odometer reads 18,367 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door