1970 OLDSMOBILE 442 COUPE FINISHED IN ITS ORIGINAL COLOR COMBINATION OF MATADOR RED OVER PARCHMENT INTERIOR. THIS OLDS WAS TREATED TO A NO EXPENSE SPARED FRAME-OFF RESTORATION ONLY
700 MILES AGO, STARTING WITH A SOLID BODY FEATURING ALL OF ITS ORIGINAL PANELS, THE CAR IS LASER STRAIGHT, THE PAINT IS IMMACULATE AND ALL THE GAPS LINE UP BETTER THAN NEW.
FOR 1970 THE 442S ALL CAME EQUIPPED WITH THE LEGENDARY 455 CUBIC INCH BIG BLOCK V8, THIS ONE IS MATED TO A MORE DESIRABLE 4-SPEED MANUAL SENDING POWER TO A 3.23 REAR END. THE
INTERIOR FEATURES CORRECT BUCKET SEATS, UPGRADED HURST SHIFTER, ICE COLD AIR CONDITIONING AND ORIGINAL RADIO WITH UPGRADED INTERNALS AND IPOD CONNECTION WHICH SOUNDS
INCREDIBLE. THIS CAR FIRES RIGHT UP AND DRIVES BETTER THAN NEW, A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY HIGH END COLLECTION.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door