GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1963 Chevrolet Corvette for your consideration. This Vet comes in a white exterior paint and Black vinyl interior. Powering this iconic vehicle is a 350ci V8 crate motor mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. This Vet has tons of work done to it with the paperwork to prove it as well, the work was all done at Vettestorations. The bill is well over 10,000 making this C2 a very solid driver. If you are in the market for a C2 that will not break the bank this is the one for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
The Corvette launched its 2nd generation with the birth of the Stingray with a complete redesign barely resembling its predecessors. The Stingray was lighter, had independent suspension, and was aerodynamically tested. The only American cars that could produce similar speed were large, heavy Super Stock optioned Mopars and Super Duty Pontiacs. For the first time, the United States had mass-produced a true all-around sports car.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door