800 Derita Road, Ste. A
We love the charm of the first-generation Grand Wagoneer. Jeep knew how to give you classic style but with an unmistakable premium presence. For example, this SUV still keeps the classic wood-like paneling that\'s a reminder of a station Wagon got its name because it picked you up from the train depot. But this excellent respray of deep maroon paint has the deep gloss and touch of metallic to radiate the right upper-class style. And the combination of a spacious A/C interior, plush leather, V8 power, and a proper 4x4 setup make this a real luxury SUV.
*Very cool maroon color theme inside and out
*Wood-like paneling is clean and complete
*Well-fitting panels and doors that close with confidence
*Classic interior with plush leather upholstery with velour inserts
*Power everything: front seats, side mirrors, locks, and steering
*Power windows, including the rear hatch
*Terrific for tailgating
*Stock AM/FM/cassette stereo
*Cold-blowing air conditioning
*360 cubic-inch V8
*Three-speed automatic transmission
*Power brakes with front discs
*Proper 4x4 setup with a two-speed transfer case
\"Evergreen\" is a great way to describe this Grand Wagoneer. After all, it represents timeless style, and it also makes some of us think about nature - something this 4x4 knows how to handle. It\'s the foundation of luxury SUVs, and so it gets respect wherever it goes. And because this one is a sharp-looking vehicle with all the best amenities, you are basically going to be driving it everywhere. So do your soul a favor and drive the SUV that can do it all, and does it with character. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door