2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN ANNAPOLIS, NS **
This is a stunning and superb 1931 Ford Model A Deluxe Roadster that has been the recipient of a quality restoration and is a perfect show and driver quality car. It is finished in Blue with complementary Black Fenders and Beige top offsetting the body color. She also has a simple brown vinyl interior and rumble seat. Overall the car is in excellent condition and is ready for a new home.
This 1931 Ford Model A Deluxe Roadster is powered by her original 201cid motor which is coupled to her 3 Speed sliding gear - manual transmission. Mechanically she is sound and as a deluxe model sports 6 wheels which is a less common configuration and looks great. She starts every time, runs and drives perfectly and is ready for a new home.
If you are looking for a mechanically sound and restored antique car then this is one you will not want to miss. This 1931 Ford Model A Deluxe Roadster is a great driver and has been well cared for. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. We will assist in getting the car shipped worldwide or in getting it imported to the USA.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ANNAPOLIS, NS *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door