Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 6 pak. A REAL V-CODE 440-6V car with Hurst Pistol Grip shifter, and performance clutch, manual 4-speed manual transmission with 3.55-geared Dana rear end. To add to this cars drivability it has front discs, and power steering. Sedate?....Not hardly with that High Impact Sublime paint and black Hockey stripe complete with Argent shaker hood and rear spoiler. Inside is a beautiful black bucket-seat interior that features the performance Ralley dash with wood-grain trim, 150 MPH speedometer showing 6700 miles since being restored, factory 8000 RPM Tach, clock, and AM push button radio. Detailed painted trunk with space saver spare and mat. This car rides on chrysler 15 inch road wheels and BF Goodrich radial tires, a fitting end to the serious possibilities this car offers over the road. Plymouth's Scat Pack had a true reputation, and this gorgeous Sublime and black example is a popular, desirable combination. Restored 440 engine with Edelbrock intake, 3 Holley carbs (recently rebuilt) and stock valve covers, 4-speed transmission, 3.55 Dana rear end, manual brakes with front discs, shaker hood. Dressed in Sublime with Black Hockey-stripe. Immaculate Black bucket seat interior Correct and Groovy Hurst Pistol Grip shifter. The rare V code tripower car will gather thumbs up and smiles wherever you go! Please feel to contact one of us online or over the phone at 319-366-7600 at your convenience for more information about purchasing this terrific Cuda!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door