VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This Thing is really something. It's a bit of a transformer. You can run it down the road with all four doors on, the windshield and new top up. You can remove all four doors, drop the windshield and top down and your at the beach. It seats five and is a perfect summer fun vehicle.
Exterior: The Things body was fully restored, taken down to bare metal and professionally painted thing orange. The body also has black thing side strips. There is all new weather stripping on the doors. All four doors can be removed and the windshield folds down in less the 60 seconds. The black convertible top and bows are new. The new wheels have custom hand painted pinstripe and four new tires.
Interior: Fresh front and back seats. Seat belts have been added. New black carpet through out. There is a front drink holder basket. The rear seats easily fold down for storage. All the black trim edging is new. The car has a three spoke custom steering wheel.
Engine Compartment: Under the hood, the engine bay has been nicely detailed and the engine runs excellent.
Trunk: The trunk looks absolutely new, with spare tire and jack in place.
This is a great cruse night vehicle that will get tons of attention anywhere you take it. Most people have no idea what it is. What it is, is one of the most unusual things on the planet and tons of fun.
Fold Down Windshield
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door