Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Fully documented including the original tank sticker and all original sales documents including owner history this clean 1974 Chevrolet Stingray convertible. low 60k actual mile car removable hardtop and black soft top. unmolested engine compartment with original air cleaner shielding nothing missing or messed with. power steering tilt wheel power disc brakes tinted glass automatic transmission original nice black interior and excellent paint make this Stingray a fun and easy to own Vette.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around and description. We can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem. see this car and our 135 others at www.cleanclassiccars.com the leader in collector cars and trucks world wide.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door