GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1993 Cadillac Allante for your consideration. It is powered by a 4.6L Northstar V8 which produced a stout 295 horsepower. Power is sent to the front wheels through a 4-speed automatic transmission.
The Allante is a special car that was aimed to be America's competition to the Mercedes SL class. Designed by Pininfarina, the body was produced in Italy, then shipped 46 at a time to America on specially designed Boeing 747 planes, where it would then be mated with the American produced chassis and motor. The exterior is finished in a wonderful color of Blue Green Metallic over a beautiful shale leather interior.
This beautiful Cadillac is in excellent condition with all working features. Some highlights include trip computer, automatic climate control, air conditioning, power memory seats, convertible soft top, AM/FM/CD/Cassette radio, and plenty more. This is a very unique car that you must see in person to appreciate the quality this example has maintained. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door