Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1964 Porsche 356SC Coupe is an excellent original example and a very collectible car. White with black interior. A presentable driver quality car. The motor is a correct 356SC unit but is non-matching numbers. According to the Certificate of Authenticity that accompanies the car, the engine number is just two digits apart from the original unit. At this point, the car could benefit from some minor cosmetics as there are some bubbles and flaws in the paint. There are also a few tears in the drivers seat that could use attention. Mechanically sound, the car runs and drives well. It's also straight and honest with good panel-fit. A wonderful opportunity to own and drive a classic and highly sought after 356SC. Price: $69,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door