AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2637 1983 Cadillac Eldorado
The Cadillac Eldorado is a solid investment in today's collectible car market. Although slightly smaller than some predecessors, this 1983 Cadillac Eldorado is all Cadillac. The 2-owner Cadillac Eldorado coupe has been well-maintained and the current owner states that the mileage of just under 65k is original. The exterior Cameo Ivory is in good condition. A half-vinyl roof and factory wire-wheel hubcaps provide great accents. The original Yellow leather interior is in overall good condition with the exception of some leather seat panels that are somewhat worn due to normal use. This Eldorado has all of the convenience features you will ever desire including: air conditioning, power seats, sunroof, power locks, AM/FM stereo, power tinted windows, tilt wheel and cruise control. The coupe is powered by Cadillac's 4.1L V8 HT-4100 that produces 135 BHP and 200 lb/ft torque. This engine utilizes digital fuel injection and delivers power through a THM325-4L four-speed/OD automatic and FWD transaxle with 3.15:1 gearing. It is also equipped with power steering and power disc brakes. This very appealing Eldorado coupe will move quickly. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door