AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1973 MERCURY COUGAR XR7 CONVERTIBLE (Pleasanton, CA) $18,000 obo With only 3,165 produced this will appreciate in value. This vehicle is in excellent condition and will drive coast to coast as is. Many $ spent on this car which includes, Brand new tires and Classic American Muscle wheels Brake parts recently changed including all rotors and drums as well as a new master cylinder as well as the wheel cylinders. The interior is all custom( see pictures) and in great shape. All four power windows work as they should.The beautiful plum crazy color with silver accents really stands out with lots of attention. The powered convertible top is in excellent condition. Recent rebuilt 351 Cleveland engine, Also New 4 barrel Edelbrock Carburetor). Front end redone with new ball joints, control arms, idler arm, pitman arm with a correct alignment, U-joints changed at the same time, New distributer, battery, Just tuned up. The exhaust is custom as you can see and the chrome tips you can also see are resonated for a great sound. Air shocks too. All in all a nice custom ride! The dash is flawless. Power steering and brakes work as they should. with Air shocks. Please give our friend Derek a call at 510-461-1677
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door