Belmont Classic Cars
41834 Stenger Rd
1927 Ford Model A Custom Roadster 283 with 2 barrel, 2 speed Power Glide trans with dash shifter, Steel bed with aluminum hood, boxed in frame, So-Cal Speed shop gauges and seats, Custom saddle interior with flame detail, Custom pinstriping on beautiful maroon metallic paint, removable steering wheel, wire spoke wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door