20950 Rogers Drive
The first Post War Lincolns were truly special cars with unique grills and distinctive styling which were the norm for 1946. This all steel body Lincoln Convertible Street Rod has a few performance upgrades, such as a modified Ford 302 engine and a late model automatic transmission, which gives it plenty of power. Aluminum American Racing rims on radials makes for a smooth ride. Power steering and power brakes add to the creature comforts we all desire, as well as the air conditioning. Custom interior, bucket seats, and door panels adds to the comfortable cruising experience. Dark Green Metallic paint glows in the sunshine and the crisp chrome really adds the finishing touch. Nicely detailed trunk comes with a spare! Drive around the lake with the power assist top down or take it to your next car show. This 1946 Lincoln Convertible Streetrod is a classic cruiser with all the modern day amenities.
*302 Ford V-8 - Performance Upgrades
*All Steel Body
*Power Disc Brakes
*Custom Interior - Buckets Seats
*Power Assist Canvas Top
*Detailed Trunk with Spare
*Custom Taillights - Cosmopolitan
*Refinished in Dark Green Metallic Paint
*Odometer Reads: 3,852 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door