Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This well done real 356 has the right details to make it standout from legions of normal 356s while doing so in not too outrageous of a manner to be banned from Porsche events! This Outlaw elements include: shaved trim, removed bumpers, hood handles, grille, etc. as well as the Outlaw mechanical performance upgrades:
-Front disc brakes
-912 sourced engine
-Dual Webber carbs
-Short throw shifter
Recent maintenance work completed includes: -Carburetors rebuild
-Replace fuel sending unit
-New fuel lines and petcock valve
-New stainless steel brake lines
-New Bogge steering damper
-New shift bushings
-New transmission couplings
-New fuel and oil filters
-Transmission fluid changed
-Brakes fluid flushed
-Hand brake adjusted
-New battery and cut=off switch
-4 wheels alignment
-New Yokohama 195R 65 tires (4)
This car drives great and will stop traffic! This 1961 Porsche 356B Outlaw is exempt from California smog certification and comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door