American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1954 CHEVROLET BEL AIR 2 DOOR HARDTOP COUPE C-786 For 1950, Chevrolet came up with a revolutionary style that would set a pattern for decades. The Bel Air Hardtop was styled as a convertible with a non-detachable solid roof. Models like this had been around since the 1920s, including early Chevrolets, with no degree of success. But the newly revised idea, sweeping the GM line from Chevrolet to Cadillac, had finally found its era. Originally built in Los Angeles, California California Car Rebuilt 235ci Inline 6 Cylinder Engine Rebuilt Three-On-The-Tree Manual Transmission Two Tone Red and White Exterior Paint Rebuilt Carburetor Rebuilt Starter 12V Conversion Points and Coil Conversion New Shocks New Brakes New Whitewall Tires Red/White Cloth and Vinyl Interior, including door panels Red Carpet White Headliner Bel Air Steering Wheel Front and Rear Bumper Guards Rear Side Skirts All Glass and Chrome in great condition This Bel Air has only had 3 owners Believed to be 82,100 Original Miles ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door