1954 Chevrolet 3600 pickup 3/4 ton short wheel base it is 80% restored a 283 built motor a 411 positive traction rear end new upholstery new Regulators windows and door handles new gauges and wiring new fuel pump Michelin radial tires almost new body straight looks good no dents but could use a light paint job have original title interior is 80% restored it has a B&M street sweeper transmission.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door