Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
1 of only 2,621! - Numbers Matching 327C.I. V8 Engine - PowerGlide - Power Brakes - Power Steering - Power Windows - Knock-Off Wheels - Riverside Red - Black Interior
Rarely do you find a Corvette that is as well optioned as this one, especially when it's a 1963 split window coupe! 1963 had a unique, one-year-only design between it's extremely desirable split rear window and it's distinctive hood. This exceptional example is, of course, equipped with it's numbers matching 327C.I. V8 engine. Options include PowerGlide transmission, power brakes, power steering, and power windows. All those power options combined make this an extremely rare example of an already rare and highly sought after 'Vette! This car is finished in bright and bold Riverside Red and it accented beautifully by the highly desirable knock-off wheels. Don't let the Corvette of your dreams slip through the cracks! Come visit our showroom/museum in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone to add it to your collection today!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door