MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1958 Buick Special Riviera (#1041) Exterior paint nice 346ci V8 original Automatic transmission Nice original interior Original metal & 1/4s Original wheels In trunk Real noce vintage classic Buick Please note- If there are any additional aftermarket parts you desire to add to this car, Please let your sales rep know, We have a full service department here at our dealership! Our team here at MGM Classic car dealership work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through our descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a preowned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. This car exempt from miles. All fluids have been topped off and gone thru at the time of our service check report to make sure the new owners get a good quality and safe car! Financing is available/qualified buyers Credit scores criteria 600-739 (10% down) 740+ (No money down option) Delivery is also available by request Text your zip code for a quote 847-848-1850 We own all of our cars We invest our Money in quality cars! Great customer service Buy with Confidence\\reputable dealer We have our own service department We have over 500+ 5 STAR REVIEWS 100% FEEDBACK ON EBAY
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door