The frame off restoration was completed in 2010
Body and frame were separated and every part of this Corvette was restored. Nothing was left untouched. This classic Vette has been kept in a climate-controlled environment ever since. Aprx 2200 miles since restoration
Both Chapter and Regional Top Flight Awards as well as all documentation accompany car, Top Flight score of 99.7.
Yes, it was ordered from the factory Tuxedo Black lacquer and red interior. The original owner's family verified that.
The options on this Corvette are: Wonderbar AM radio, heater, Positraction, and narrow whitewall tires.
Multiple Awards winner .
Very RARE opportunity to own a 1962 Corvette in this type of Condition .
If you are serious about owning one of the finest 1962 Corvettes and have cash in hand dont pass this one up .
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door