1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. This is a NUMBERS MATCHING Chevelle and is a true SS. 3rd owner and have the pertecto plate and build sheet. The owners manual is also here and intact. Big Block 402 backed by the original M20 4 speed tranny with the hurst shifter. have the original carb in a box and have a Holley 750 currently bolted to the numbers matching motor. This car runs and drives greatNew paint, complete interior restoration, all gauges work except tach.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door