American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1957 CHEVROLET 210 CUSTOM C-757 If you are looking for a great car to catch attention and cruise down the highway, this 1957 Chevrolet 210 Custom 2-Door Sedan is the car for you! -Frame-off restoration -Fresh Stroker 385ci engine -700R4 overdrive Automatic Transmission -Power steering -Power Brakes -Power windows -Tilt steering column -Vintage Air -Bel Air Gold trim and brushed aluminum quarter panel - Glistening Yellow exterior paint -Super straight body! -California car with original front and rear plates -Cross Flow radiator -Custom made wire brackets -Polished stainless nuts and bolts -Fresh tune-up, including oil and plugs -New two-tone Camel leather on Fawn Alcantara Suede by Marcelano's Upholsteries -Equipped with a battery cutoff switch located in trunk for security -For additional security, an interior hood latch has been installed under dash -Includes Custom Rose-Berry car cover ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door