Classic Car Deals
1973 VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER KOMBI STATION WAGON NICELY RESTORED WITH A FEW CUSTOM TOUCHES RUST FREE EQUIPPED WITH: 1600 CC ENGINE 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION UPGRADE SOUND RADIAL TIRES CARPETS AND BAMBOO FLOORING TWO TONE CLOTH SEATING SURFBOARD ROOF RACK TINTED WINDOWS EXTERIOR: CUSTOM TWO-TONE PAINT JOB HAND PAINTED BAMBOO STRIPE BLUE PAINTED WHEELS POVERTY HUBCAPS GOOD GLASS ALL AROUND GOOD GAPS ON DOORS, HATCH, AND ENGINE COVER VERY STRAIGHT BODY- NOT PERFECT BUT VERY NICE INTERIOR: SEATS ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE DOOR PANELS HAVE A LITTLE LOOSENESS - COULD USE A LITTLE AID GOOD DASH AND HEADLINER NICELY DONE INSIDE MECHANICAL: STARTS EASILY PULLS STRONG FOR A 1600 CC SHIFTS EASILY IDLES CORRECTLY BRAKES SMOOTHLY SPEEDO ONLY REGISTERS UP TO 40 MPH THIS VAN IS A REAL THROWBACK FROM THE PAST. LIVE THE DREAM! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door