Garage Kept Motors
420 36th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI
1974 Volkswagen Thing Convertible
- Southern Car
- 1585 cc 4 Cylinder
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- Working Stereo
- Orange Exterior
- Black Interior
- 31k Miles Shown TMU
The 1974 Volkswagen Thing convertible is a unique and iconic vehicle that exudes vintage charm and adventure. Originally designed for military use, this particular model is a Southern car, which means it has likely been well-preserved and protected from harsh weather conditions. Under its sturdy hood lies a reliable 1585cc 4-cylinder engine, offering enough power to tackle both urban streets and off-road trails. With a 4-speed manual transmission, driving enthusiasts can relish the experience of shifting gears and feeling connected to the road.
Stepping inside this classic convertible, you\'ll find a well-maintained and timeless black interior that contrasts beautifully with the striking orange exterior. The combination of the vibrant color and open-top design makes this Volkswagen Thing an eye-catching choice wherever it goes. Despite its age, the car comes equipped with a fully functional stereo system, allowing passengers to enjoy their favorite tunes while cruising along the open road.
One of the standout features of this 1974 Volkswagen Thing convertible is its impressively low mileage, with just 31,000 miles shown on the odometer. This suggests that the car has been gently used and cared for throughout its lifespan, making it a sought-after gem for collectors and enthusiasts alike. Whether you\'re seeking a head-turning ride for weekend getaways or an addition to your vintage car collection, this Volkswagen Thing promises to deliver a nostalgic driving experience filled with joy, character, and endless memories.
Please call if interested or e-mail with specific questions. Thank you for looking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door