1970 SBC 350 (014 block engine code)
400 turbo transmission
Ford 9” rear end
Mustang II front end
Front disc breaks
15” wheels with 5x 4.5 bolt pattern
Newer water pump, alternator and rear shocks
Rack in pinion steering
Odometer reading 11,641 on current motor
S10 tilt steering column
3 lap belts in back seat, shoulder belts in front
Octane lighting headlights
Power windows and remote door poppers
Shaved door handles and frenched antenna
Generic magna flow exhaust
New fuel tank, tires and 5 year battery
New power steering pump, transmission and engine seals
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door