American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER RALLYE This is truly a great Challenger. A rust free California car that has received a well planned restoration with precise performance upgrades. The 340ci original numbers matching engine is enhanced with high performance heads, Keith Black pistons, a professionally built/tuned 4bbl carburetor and headers. The engine performs flawlessly. The transmission is a high performance automatic. The rear is stock MOPAR. The car was stripped and repainted in original code bright metallic blue with a touch of pearl added. The vinyl top has been replaced when repainted in 1998. The interior was stripped out and a complete lining with heat and sound barrier installed prior to a complete new interior installed including headliner, carpet, seating and door panels, all to original design and specifications. The original Magnum style wheels remain. With exception to described performance upgrades and new Cooper Cobra Radial G/T performance tires, this is restored to original build specifications. Runs and drives great. BUILD CODES: R11AM Radio C16Bucket seats w/ console V7XBlack accent stripe C56Bucket seats J52Interior hood release G35Delete std outside mirror J54Insulated hood pad GB5Bright blue metallic N21Air pump A6X9Black vinyl bucket seats N41Dual exhaust-no tips VIXBlack vinyl top B41Power front disc UUSA order Business hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door