1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible all original 67000 miles 350 rocket auto 2 speed body is in good shape very little rust plus no rust under hood under car or trunk. Stereo Bluetooth with remote still has stock original stereo. And Top all the mechanical parts no rust pump and top goes up and down perfectly top has a rip needs new top. Stock wheels new tires. Gets lots of attention lots of head turns. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door