FRAME OFF RESTORED FROM TENNESSEE OVER $60,000 invested Straight body with Nice paint job Excellent trim/chrome/glass and bezels Big money in the motor Chromed show engine compartment 454ci with all built less than 50 miles Pro one aluminum heads Hooker pro headers Matched ported to intake Pete Jackson gear drive Power steering and power disc brakes ARP bolts used through the engine bay Comp can/push rods Be cool 4 core aluminum radiator Dual electric fan set up New wire American wire harness Pro 750 carburator 4bbl Doug Nash 4 speed manual transmission Hayes flywheel and clutch set up 12 Bolt posi unit-F41 suspension 4:11 Richmond gears Flow master dual x pipe exhaust 40/40 pro mufflers amazing sound Nice interior with black bucket seats Nice door panels/carpet/dash pad Headliner/rear package tray Dakota digital round SS gauges Awesome Quality build Make sure you see my video Financing and delivery is available Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door