East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#116 1968 Buick Skylark
86,152 Original Miles
Doors and Trunk shut solid
Painted Burnished Saddle which is the original color this car is slick and straight. Front & Rear bumper re-chromed, grill looks new, head light trim is new. The tail lights look new. All the body side moldings look new. Side marker lights look new. Window trim looks new. Drivers side mirror looks new. The emblems, drip railing, door handles, glass, all felt and rubber all look new. The original rims look new with new BF Goodrich White wall tires. Antenna looks new. Gorgeous car, a show winner!
The interior is Buckskin vinyl that looks new. Bench seat, padded dash looks new as does the door panels and arm rest. The drivers side remote mirror, window cranks and door handles all look new. The carpet looks new, carpeted kick panels look new. Head liner and sun visors look new. Package tray looks new. Sill plates look new. The Delco AM/FM radio looks new. The dash cluster looks new, steering wheel looks good, rearview mirror looks new. Seat belts and shoulder belts are GM and look new. Tan rubber floor mats with Skylark on them. Automatic on column. Interior is beautiful.
The engine is a factory 6 cylinder 250 cubic inch with 155 HP, Automatic transmission, power steering, correct clamps, correct air cleaner and decal, under hood insulation looks new. Drum brakes on all four corners, new single exhaust system. 10 Bolt rear end. Runs, drives and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door