MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Dodge Charger (Stock#259) Very nice VIPER Red paint job Detailed engine compartment/trunk Replacement 440 engine Less than 10k miles on engine Automatic 727 Torque flight trans New interior -Bucket seats Factory center console Nice Black vinyl top Dual sport mirrors Magnum 500 wheels Cooper radial TA tires Excellent chrome/trim and bezels Build data tag on Car New weatherstripping Seatbelts all intact Excellent trunk with spare Excellent headliner Optima red top battery Power steering Power disc brakes Broadcast sheet comes with car Was a 318 car originally before restoration Check out over 100 photos Watch my 18 minute video Financing and delivery is available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door