20950 Rogers Drive
In its 2nd year of production the 2 Seat AMX was American Motors' Muscle car for the era. With the sporty body, the AMX commanded respect on the drag strip and on the street. This excellent example came with the upgraded 390 Cubic Inch 315 Horsepower motor and the floor mounted automatic transmission. This AM AMX is nicely optioned with factory power steering and power brakes. The dash also had the new 140 mph speedometer and the factory tachometer. Great color combination for this car comes from the Bittersweet Orange Paint with Black Stripes. Hankook Radial tires with Steel Rallye rims and beauty rings complete the outside appearance. Dual exhaust with chrome tips also add to the look of this muscle car. This was a great 2 seater and it was certainly to be reckoned with. So if you are in need of a sporty muscle car out of the late 60's we have it right here at Ellingson's in Rogers.
*390 V-8 - 315 H.p. - Original Configuration
*Floor Mounted Automatic Transmission
*Correct Bittersweet Orange Factory Color
*140 mph Speedometer/Factory Tach
*Tan Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior/Tan Carpet
*Dual Exhaust- Chrome Tips
*Radial Tires/Factory Rallye Rims/Beauty Rings
*Aftermarket Am/Fm Stereo
*Odometer Reads 72,076 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door