Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1965 Pontiac GTO is a frame on restoration with a numbers matching 389 Tri power, original 4 speed classic. Finished in Capri Gold Poly (original color was Burgundy, in 1965 only one Gold GTO was allotted per dealer). Power drum brakes, and red line tires. Beautiful black interior with factory gauges. Dual exhaust with correct exhaust tips makes that cool sound we all love to hear. Everything appears to work on this car and it is a stunning example of true Mopar Madness. Pontiac Historical Society documentation (PHS). Offered at $82,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2005 HD Chopper Show Quality Bitchen Bike
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1973 Lincoln Mark IV George Barris "Bugazzi"
1950 Chevy Conv Full Custom Shaved & Smoothed
1934 Ford Cabriolet Full Fender Street Rod
1955 Chevy Nomad Most Desired Color Combo XLT
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door