Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Hardtop. This Olds is finished in beautiful Granadier Red accented by a White interior. It is powered by a correct Rocket 350 V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Best of all this nice sold car has spent most of its life in Arizona before making the trip here to Florida. Our Cutlass is well equipped and features power steering, power brakes, ice cold factory air conditioning, tilt steering column, bucket seats with center console, and 3 sets of wheels (Olsmobile Rally Wheels, Oldsmobile Super Stock Wheels, and Steel Wheels with factory Oldsmobile hubcaps. The previous owner has done a ton of recent service to the car ensuring a great driving experience. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door