*Factory 4 speed!!!
*Factory A/C and heat
*Power disc brakes
*Factory gauges - works
*Tilt Telescopic steering wheel
*Factory AM/FM radio - not working
*Finned aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
*Edelbrock aluminum intake
*Dual exhaust w/ Flowmaster mufflers
*Working power headlights (functional)
*Factory 15" Aluminum wheels
*BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
FOUR SPEED! Complete repaint and newer carpet kit. Factory spare tire and carrier in rear, light satin painted underbody. Great car for cruising!
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door