Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1962 Ferrari 250GTE Series II is an absolutely beautiful matching numbers example. Burgundy with cream leather. It runs and drives fantastic. The engine has just recently been completely rebuilt. It also includes it's Marcel Massini report. A collectors dream and an incredible investment.NEW PRICE: $495,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door