2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo bright blue w/custom ivory vinyl bucket seat interior w/automatic console. This is a running & LOT driving project car with loads of potential. At sometime someone failed to put any freeze in the engine and it has a cracked block but it has been patched so that it can run and drive to load on the trailer and it does have antifreeze in it now. It has Ralley wheels and good tires at all four corners. Good glass and excellent chrome front and rear bumpers. This was originally a vinyl top car so/and it does have some rust around the bottom of the rear window (pan area) and it comes with a new pan for that section. It does have some minor rust around each of the rear fender well openings. I was told the engine is a crate motor from another vehicle put into this vehicle and the engine has new 2 1/2" exhaust front to rear w/new Flowmaster style mufflers.
It does need Paint and a little interior TLC. I have since put the right quarter window back in place but it will need put back on track to work properly.
We have a large series of pictures on our business website NOW at www.loughmillermotors.com
We will post more detailed pictures soon and Underside detailed pictures also.
Please feel free to contact us via phone text and or email. Also don't hesitate to call up until 11 p.m. central 7 days a week as we are late night owls.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door