Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1973 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT with Z/28 tribute badging. This 2nd Gen Camaro is finished in striking Antique White paint accented by Black racing stripes and a brand new correct Black interior. It is powered by an incredible 383CI Stroker V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting TH350 automatic transmission. This car runs and drives etremely well and best of all we have a ton of photos and reciepts documenting the extensive restoration! Our Camaro is well equipped and features power steering, power brakes with front disc, factory air conditioning with new compressor, bucket seats with center console, rear spoiler, Sony AM FM CD MP3 stereo, auxillery oil pressure/coolant temp/battery voltage gauges, and beautiful Z/28 style rally wheels wrapped in none other than BFG Radial T/A tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door