AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2521 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
The 3rd generation Camaro offered bulletproof reliability, satisfying power and aggressive good looks. A wealth of performance improvements offered for the 1984 Camaro Z28 resulted in sales in excess of 100K units. This original G-code Camaro appears to have led a pampered life of only 33,667 miles and looks virtually new. (The owner has included service documentation that supports this mileage to be correct.) The factory Spectra Red finish with air dams and black accents looks virtually the same as it did in '84. A beautiful, original grey cloth interior includes power bucket seats, full console and an Alpine AM/FM/Cassette stereo system that was professionally installed by Audio Video Concepts. The Z28 is also equipped with A/C (R-134A conversion), power tinted-windows, power locks, cruise, t-tops, tilt wheel and power trunk. Horsepower is furnished by GM's 5.0-liter V8 - the 'HO' version. This L69 small-block utilizes a fortified 305ci iron block, LU5 performance heads and a cam designed for the L83/350 Corvette engine. It is fitted with an aluminum intake, 750cfm Rochester Quadrajet carburetor and delivers 190bhp. Backed by a 4-speed TH700-R4 automatic transmission and stock differential with 3.42:1 gears, this L69 Camaro runs magazine articles for similar models from '84 post quarter mile times in the mid-15's with street tires. The Z28 chassis is fitted with power steering and power disc/drum brakes. Factory 15"x7" alloy wheels mount new 215/65R-15 BFG Radial T/A tires. The current owner has recently also replaced some exhaust system components and the rear shocks. This is a very nice, almost-new Camaro Z28 that will most certainly find a new garage quickly. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door