This is a very solid car. It has no accident history or any rust issues. This car has a strong running 389, tri power, power top, dual exhaust and a 4 speed. It runs and drives great and has lots of power.
It has been in this dry climate since new. It has been restored a few years back and it still looks great. Ready to drive anywhere! Everything works like it should. Trades welcome. Out of country buyers are welcome.
Here is a link to a video of the car running https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EU_C55937M
Priced for a quick sale @ only $35500!!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door