East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#169 1947 Plymouth Coupe
Painted a Raspberry Red Metallic with front & rear bumpers good. Grill trim, body side molding, dual outside mirrors are all good. The door handles, taillights, headlight trim are all good. Trunk handles and logo are good. Centerline 5-spoke aluminum rims, like new black wall tires. Glass is good, new wipers, Camaro front end with disc brakes. Looks good.
The interior is gray cloth seats and door panels, bench seat, door panels are 2-tone gray. Gray arm rest, original window cranks and door handles, Old’s steering column and steering wheel. Tach mounted on column, original gauge cluster. Aftermarket gauges mounted under dash, Oil-Temp. Lokar shifter in floor, black carpet, black rubber floormats. Original Tan headliner and Sunvisor’s are good. Garnish moldings painted match the car. Dash painted to match car. Nice inside.
The engine is 350 with a 350 Turbo transmission, chrome Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb, chrome Chevrolet logo valve covers, chrome Edelbrock air cleaner, Billet pulleys, power steering, chrome alternator, Billet alternator bracket, headers, electric fan, electric fuel pump. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door