702 N 1st St.
Check out this 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme! This black beauty has a super straight and very solid body and undercarriage. It's exterior raven black paint looks really nice with a rear spoiler setting off its muscle car look! It's powered by it's 5.0 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by its automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power disc brakes power windows power locks tilt cruise ice cold factory AC rear wing chromed air cleaner with snorkel dual sport mirrors dual exhaust and is riding on a really nice set of its correct gold rally rims with RWL tires. This believed to be 77341 original mile car is in excellent condition inside and out. It's tan cloth original interior is also in very nice condition. This Cutlass is ready to hit your next classic car show or simply jump in and enjoy. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door