Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1970 Ferrari 365GT 2+2 with Matching Numbers and European DeliveryThis 1970 Ferrari 365GT 2+2 is a European-specification model that was delivered new in Italy. White over black leather interior and matching numbers. Originally Grey Ortello . Records indicate the first owner registered the car in the province of Brescia on January 27, 1970, and that it traded ownership a handful of times around Italy before being relocated to Austria and eventually the US a few years ago. The car came equipped from the factory with air conditioning and power windows, as well as power steering and brakes. Approximately 600 miles have been added over the past three years, during which time both distributors have been rebuilt and a tune-up was performed. An excellent driver quality example that presents itself very nicely. Ready to drive and enjoy. As one of only 809 examples produced, the 365 2+2 are revered as one of the grand touring vintage Ferraris'.Matching NumberEuro-spec ExampleMechanically Excellent Price: $189,500 FIRM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door