Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Most people think of dark green when they think of English sports cars. British Racing Green might as well be the official color of cars from across the pond. This 1980 Jaguar XJ-S offers a sense of purity that you will only find in an old school Jaguar. Its beautiful dark metallic green paint is perfectly complimented by a sleek beige colored cockpit that offers that early 1980's feel that we all love and cherish. It is a great combination of luxury and style. This 1980 Jaguar was built in Brown's Lane plant in Covetry England. Its 102 inch wheelbase offer excellent stability, and the 5.3 liter V12 engine gives you substantial power that you would expect in a sportster of this era - 285 horsepower and 399 lb ft of torque, with a top speed of 150 MPH. Additional features on this Jaguar include power windows, power locks, Alpine AM/FM/CD player, leather seats, seat belts, wire wheels, radial tires, A/C, power steering, power brakes, and a factory-installed heated window option. With just 58,694 miles, this Jag has a lot of life left to give, and it runs out great. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] . We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
Final Price + $299 Doc Fee.
Final Price + Doc Fee, Tax, Title and License for Florida Residents.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door