1932 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE HOT ROD REPLICA 2011/ASPT, COLOR: HOT ROD BLACK/SUICIDE DOORS/POWER WINDOWS,DOORS,TRUNK, 1932 FIBERGLASS BODY BY DOWNS,1932 FORD CHASSIS STREET RODS BY SO-CAL: ENGINE: 307 CHEBY/MARCH CHROME KIT UNDERDRIVE PULLEY SYSTEM. TRANS: CHEVY 350 TURBO, LOKAR SHIFER, LOKAR HI TECH 350 KICKDOWN CABLE. EDELBROCK 4 BARREL CARBURETOR, LOKAR 36' THROTTLE CABLE. FORD 9' 3.73 GEARS 4 LINK REAR. FLAMING RIVER STEERING BOX AND STEERING COLUMN. PETE & JAKES COIL OVER SHOCKS, FRONT & REAR. MAGNA FLO DUEL EXHAUST. 32 MONO LIFT FRONT SUSPENSION. FRONT DISK BRAKES. TIRES: FRONT 15'X185-70R15, REAR P285-70R15. KWIK WIRE HARNESS 22 CIRCUIT. VINTAGE HEAR & AIR. AUTO METER 1901STREET ROD PLATINUM GAUGES. SONY RADIO/CD PLAYER 4 SPEAKERS, BACK-UP CAMERA.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door